Terms and conditions
A Bigger Life cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy, views or comments of contributors to the site and that all views expressed on the site are those of the individual contributors or bloggers.
A Bigger Life, or through links to other sites, is not a substitute for medical advice.
A Bigger Life provides this forum to promote a community to connect ostomates and their friends, family and caregivers. Content appearing on this forum does not constitute medical advice, A Bigger Life cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy, views or comments of contributors to the forum and that all views expressed on the site are those of the individual contributor.
While you can view posts on this forum without registering, you must register to use all of the features of the forum, including to post content, or to communicate with other members. When you register for this forum you are required to provide certain information. We will send you an e-mail at the address you provide to confirm your membership, after which your membership will be activated. You will be asked to select a user screen name and password. Any content that you do post will be available for all members and non-members to view.
You are responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. A Bigger Life is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge.
A Bigger Life does not control and is not responsible for any comments, messages, profiles or other materials posted on the forum by you or other members. A Bigger Life is not obligated to regularly review, monitor, delete, or edit postings. However, A Bigger Life reserves the right to do so at any time in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, and to delete or edit any posting that is objectionable, offensive, illegal, or in violation of this agreement with or without notice. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Bigger Life members. A Bigger Life reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
You are required to use a valid email address when signing up for our newsletter.
1. This is a monthly newsletter service. You will receive free information about living with an ostomy.
2. We will not sell your email and/or any personal details to any third party service.
3. You are free to unsubscribe anytime from our newsletter service by choosing the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of all our email newsletters.
A Bigger Life may from time to time change the terms and conditions on this site.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The following explains the cookies we use and why.
• Make our website work as you’d expect and to improve the customer experience
• Save you having to login every time you visit the site.
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Offer you free services/content
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Remembering your search settings
• Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
• Allowing you to add comments to our site
• Allowing us to present graphics to you in a user friendly manner
• Tab display on web pages for improved content layout
• Understanding your location so we can present relevant website content
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
We also make use of the following third party cookies
Google Analytics Cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout